- 24 brown mini M&Ms plus, more for filling (optional)
- Hershey's Chocolate Cupcakes
- Dirty Green Simple Buttercream
- 12 chocolate sugar cones
- 1 pound black licorice laces, cut into 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch and 2-inch lengths
- 12 candy corns
- Using a melon baller, ice-cream scooper or spoon, scoop out the center of each cupcake, and fill with mini M&Ms, if desired.
- Cover the tops of each cupcake with a generous mound (about 1/3 cup) of buttercream icing or your favorite. Insert one candy corn into each cupcake to form a nose. Using brown mini M&Ms, insert two into each cupcake to form eyes. Place two short lengths of licorice above the eyes to form eyebrows for the wicked witch. Place the shorter licorice lengths above the eyebrows to form bangs. Place an ice cream cone on top of bangs, pressing gently into buttercream to adhere. Place the longer licorice lengths under the cone hat to form the wiry hair. You know have a tasty wicked witch cupcake for all your Halloween needs!
Jessica Macias, Owner/Realtor LocalSDhomes.com.
Thank you for reading. Please share with friends!